At the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship, we understand the challenges of starting, managing and growing a business while balancing a personal and family life. We listen to the challenges you are facing, and help you make a plan to overcome them. We help you create new possibilities and new methods for achieving them.
We’ll develop action plans together with you and can act as your accountability partner as you implement those plans. We take the time to get to know you, your business ideas, your business model, your financial situation, your dreams and your challenges. Together, we customize a plan for you and your situation, and support you in the implementation of it. Everything you discuss with us is confidential.
Through ongoing counseling sessions, we will:
- Help you design the lifestyle you want, and buld a business that is aligned with it.
- Help you develop and refine your business plan.
- Introduce you to resources, contacts and organizations that can support you.
- Help you identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Be your sounding board when you have concerns or ideas.
- Help you though the transitions which are inherent in starting and growing a business.
- Assist you in juggling the many demands of your time, attention and energy.
- Believe in you, celebrate your victories with you, and hold you accountable for going for it!
How does business counseling work?
Each one hour session is $25, about one-tenth of what you'd pay in the private sector for business coaching. We can help you with any business concerns that you may have, including writing or revising your business plan, marketing your business, making your business model profitable, increasing sales and accessing capital. Please fill out our business counseling form below and someone will contact you.
How do I pay?
Business counseling is $25 per hour, with a discounted rate of $60 for 3 hours.
Thank you for allowing us to support you as you and your business grow! It is an honor for us to provide you with business technical assistance and to celebrate your victories with you!